Skip to main content

Energy Assistance

Energy Assistance Meeting Picture

The South Central Community Action Program provides assistance with summer and winter fuel bills for households in Brown, Monroe, Morgan and Owen counties.

The 2015-16 Winter Energy Assistance Program will begin on Nov. 2. This year's application will be provided here as soon as it is available to the public.

What to bring with you:

  1.             Income documentation for past 12 mos.
  2.             Most recent electric and heating bills.
  3.             Social security cards for each household member.
  4.             Completed and signed Landlord Affidavit Form, if you rent your home.

For additional information, the public should call:

Monroe County: 812-339-3447
Morgan County: 765-342-1518
Owen County: 812-829-2279
Brown County: 812-988-6636

All SCCAP services are provided without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry or status as a veteran.